My Summer Essentials
Troop to the beach, walk around the mall, lounge by the pool, attend a barbecue party. Just do anything that will get you out of the house this fine summer season! Say hello to a fun and fab summer with my fave essentials:
- Rayban Shades - Pick a chic shades that flatter your face! For me I chose this Square Wayfarers that provide complementary contrast to the round shape of my face.
- Banana Boat Sun Protection Lotion - Is your skin set for some fun in the sun? Don't worry! we've got you covered, it's important to find a sweat proof, waterproof, broad spectrum sunscreen, like Banana Boat Sun Protection SPF 50, to protect your skin.
- Beach Hut Hair Scalp - If your hair's all dried out. Post-beach, treat it to some intense nourishment with hair scalp, it's heat-activated (perfect for summer!) and it'll help restore your hair's softness and shine.
- Eika's Laser Cut Flounce One Piece - Look divine in the sparkling summer heat with Eika's One Piece Swimsuit. Pair them with complementing cover-ups for slinky seaside strolls.
- X-mini™ Portable Speaker - a portable and bluetooth speakers that deliver quality sound beyond size. That makes head-boppin' way cooler!
- Vintage Black Straw Hat - A classic straw hat to create quite a stir as you strike a pose in your summer attire!
Make each summer day count. So what if you can't hit the beach on a weekend? Something as simple as wearing your fave summer dress to work can already give you that beach-vibe! Let me share this shoot featuring Eika's Lovely Piece!
I super love how the swimsuit fits me and how the shoot turned out. What can you say? Don't forget to savor picture-perfect moments. Summer is all about having a ball with your family and friends too, so make sure you have your trusty camera with you all the time. You'll never know when you'll have an impromptu summer shindig! Time to kick off your summer adventures and click away! Share your summer essentials with me too! x